Share Schemes Tax Assistant Manager - Top 30 Firm
London (Hybrid) - £50k - £65k + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you ready for a new challenge within share schemes? A Top 30 firm who are not your ordinary accounting firm are looking for a Share Schemes Tax Assistant Manager to join their team. They're trailblazers known for their innovation and top-notch service. Join their vibrant team and supercharge your career!
Experience explosive growth with an 80% increase in turnover over six years. Be part of an innovative team setting industry trends. Collaborate with experts who are as dynamic as they are dedicated. Delight clients with extraordinary experiences at the heart of their mission.
What's in it for you?
- Enjoy a flexible 35-hour working week with hybrid working, providing you with the freedom to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Our annual bonus scheme rewards your hard work and dedication with financial incentives that celebrate your contributions
- Take advantage of 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays to relax, recharge, and embark on your next adventure
- Prioritise your health and security with our Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Assurance, and Income Protection
- Plus, some other amazing benefits that will make your career journey even more rewarding
Lead the charge on employee share schemes for their diverse clients. Forge powerful partnerships with HMRC for valuations and clearances. Ignite your creativity by crafting innovative solutions, from EMI designs to share valuations. Mentor and nurture the growth of junior team members. Manage client relations with finesse, ensuring smooth billing processes.
Expertise in employee share schemes, with a focus on EMI, growth shares, and employment-related securities. Professional qualifications, preferably CTA. Proven track record in share schemes advisory work. Tech-savvy skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Suite.
Ready to tackle exciting new challenges with zeal. Thrives under pressure, meeting deadlines seamlessly. Organised and masterful at time management. A client-focused communicator with influence. Committed to personal growth and development.
Ready to embark on an exhilarating journey? Join this growing Top 30 firm as their new Share Schemes Tax Assistant Manager and be a part of shaping the future of employee share schemes, with clear progression within the firm!
Please apply below!