£450 - £480 per day
about 1 month ago
ServiceNow Consultant - Greater London
A client of mine is currently looking for an experienced Service Now Consultant, with proven familiarity of working on successful deployments of ServiceNow in a dynamic global project environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to work within a large, complex Transformation Programme, leading the delivery of one of the key technology solutions.
The Service Now Consultant will be responsible for working with a number key stakeholders and third parties to successfully deliver the changes to Service Now Platform. In addition to managing and executing the project level plans to achieve the overarching Programme delivery. The Incumbent will play a key role in understanding the status, risks and issues at the project level and then reporting this into the overall Programme.
- Define the detailed scope of work, objectives and success criteria for the project in collaboration with Technology work stream Lead, Business Lead and key business stakeholders.
- To collaborate with the Business Lead, Technology work stream Lead and 3rd party implementation team to deliver the defined scope. Running the meetings to discuss design topics, review and update project plans and change requests, presenting them to senior management during project lifetime
- To closely monitor the project, to ensure it remains on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to the plan, highlighting issues and managing solutions supported by RAID logs.
- To use proven experience & knowledge of Service Now deployments to constructively challenge and guide aspects like Customer Experience, Service Now Form Design and case routing.
- Proven experience (5 years+) project managing SaaS and PaaS solutions, with specific knowledge in architecting solutions for ServiceNow
- Significant experience in the delivery of design documentation addressing business requirements and translating those requirements to application development teams
Knowledge of ServiceNow/ITIL modules, particularly HR case management and the use of that technology in a similar large corporate organisation
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions in a high availability environment.
- Proven success on projects with large-scale deployments; understanding of application life-cycle management.
- Ability to work globally, with management of remote and distributed project teams
Ability to interpret business requirements and work as a conduit with Service Now external suppliers
- Ability to build key relationships inside / outside the project to achieve success
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- A pragmatic approach in a dynamic environment
- Team motivator
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office