£60000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join the team in the next steps of Corporate Treasury development for a FTSE 250 Brand.
The role leads a five based across Europe, and will report to the Group Treasurer. The successful applicant will work closely with a range of stakeholders across a panel of banks, as well as across internal commercial and financial colleagues.
The key responsibilities of the team you will manage are:
- Ongoing maintenance of group cash management arrangements
- Contribution to simplification programmes including business transfers and the transfer of future transactions to concentrate activities into a smaller number of operating companies and bank accounts.
- Ongoing provision of Treasury reporting and MI. They have developed a reporting suite using Power BI, and your team includes a dedicated resource that will continuously improve this capability.
- Support for the final stages of the group's proess improvement programme that will implement an 'In House Cash' module. This will include business readiness and cutover planning.
- Maintenance and updates to our Treasury operating procedures as necessary
- Maintenance of a Financial Controls Framework and Risk Register.
- Support for M&A. Managing cash management transition arrangements for any businesses that are bought or sold by the Group.
- Involvement in improvement projects, to which your input will be significant. This pipeline includes:
- An assessment of group global cash clearing arrangements vs best in market, leading to a possible re-tender and detailed global implementation programme
- Further centralisation of cash clearing arrangements. Support the go-live of centralised supplier 'Payments on Behalf of' group businesses. Develop proposals for the introduction of 'Collections on behalf of'.
- Treasury support for group client cash businesses, ensuring we are using best in market payments and cash management processes across our very high-volume contracts.
You will be:
- Fully Qualified - ACA/ACCA/ACMT
- Eperienced team manager
- Experienced in treasury management - ideally FTSE level
- A strong influencer of people