A growing FTSE 100 Group has a rare opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager to lead the North America tax team. Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will oversea all tax activities across US and Canada. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance obligations are met across all taxes; working with internal teams and external advisors to achieve this
- Ownership over the relationship with external advisors, using these to achieve value and optimum results for the business
- Proactively manage and communicate legislative changes within the region and manage the commercial impact they may have
- Partner with the business to identify, lead and deliver on projects to achieve tax efficiencies
- Support the Head of Tax to ensure Group Tax Strategy is implemented and adhered to
If you have experience of working in the US either within the profession or having trained / focussed on the region, this could be an excellent career move. The US and Canada are a key territory for the Group so the role enjoys a high internal profile. Please get in touch for a full job spec and more information.