£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I'm currently recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst for a global, luxury brand organisation.
This role will suit someone with at least 3 years' experience in a tax role who wishes to develop their technical and commercial skills as a tax specialist.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations and returns for all UK tax resident entities
- Managing the quarterly Group tax payments in the UK, and tax accounting/balances for all UK tax resident entities
- Preparation of UK tax provisions and dealing with queries both internally from the UK financial controllers and externally from auditors
- Responsible for consolidating group tax calculations
- Calculating the group transfer pricing recharges
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Strong accounting knowledge (UK GAAP essential)
- Strong technical knowledge (UK tax essential)