£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 15% bonus
28 days ago
Senior Tax Analyst (Growth stage Tech)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a disruptive and rapidly transforming growth stage technology company during a time of significant investment.
This young and highly dynamic business is changing the way the world communicates, creating new and advanced technology for the IoT and 5G.
Based at their HQ in London, this newly created Senior Tax Analyst role, sits in the Group Finance team reporting into the FC. The Senior Tax Analyst will assist the FC in monitoring direct and indirect tax compliance of the group entities, introducing best in class methodology and advising on tax implications of specific projects.
This is an exciting time to join as they drive disruption across the global mobility market, recently signing contracts for new technology products with several global players including Apple. You will have real opportunities for career progression, gain knowledge of a growing international Tech business, and have real autonomy with support from a brilliant team.
- Participate in tax planning activities to ensure the business has the optimal structure and transfer charging arrangements as the company grows and enters new international markets
- Ensure full compliance of all tax filing and disclosures.
- Advise on international direct and indirect tax issues across the business's existing portfolio
- Assessing risks in the business's tax compliance.
- Coordinate query responses to tax authorities, clients and other third parties.
- Reviewing subsidiary tax submissions and working closely with back office to improve tax computation processes.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Experience in Tax from industry or practice
- Good knowledge of Transfer pricing, corporate Tax and VAT