Up to £60000 per annum + bonus + generous shares
3 months ago
Senior Tax Analyst (Growth stage Tech)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a disruptive and rapidly transforming growth stage technology company during a time of significant investment.
This young and highly dynamic business is changing the way the world communicates, creating new and advanced technology for the IoT and 5G.
Based at their HQ in London, this newly created Senior Tax Analyst role, sits in the Group Finance team reporting into the Group Reporting Manager.
This is an exciting time to join as they drive disruption across the global mobility market, recently signing contracts for new technology products with several global players including Apple.
You will have real opportunities for career progression, gain knowledge of a growing international Tech business, and have real ownership for
- Supporting the Group FC and Group Reporting Manager with direct and indirect tax planning, administration and compliance activities - tax filing and disclosures
- Support tax planning and optimization projects in order to increase efficiency in direct and indirect taxes in the UK group companies.
- Assess risk and monitor compliance against tax risk management policies
- Drive improvements to tax computation processes
- Coordinate, facilitate and host internal and external tax reviews
- Lead specials Tax projects alongside external advisors
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Experience of international Tax from industry or practice
- Good knowledge of Transfer pricing, corporate Tax and VAT