An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of one of the fastest growing media, entertainment and technology companies in the world and setting the stage for your in-house tax career. You will be responsible for providing Direct Tax advice to the whole group across multiple territories. Reporting into the Senior Tax Managers you will support the business by providing expertise in corporate tax, international tax, tax law, launching products in existing and new territories and be further exposed to M&A, transfer pricing, restructuring, supply chain and transformation improvements and act as a resource for junior colleagues.
The main function of the role will be:
- Provide effective direct tax support and advice to the tax team and business, including working with colleagues to analyse and advise on the tax implications both domestic and international of ad hoc projects, external contracts and other transactions.
- Assist on the analysis of the tax implications of accounting and legislative changes.
- Support any international operations, which may include registration of PE or branches in new countries, TP arrangements, WHT, oversight of compliance and reporting obligations, winding up foreign branches, monitoring international tax developments, such as PE analysis, CFC & tax residency reviews.
- Participate in the development of tax strategies.
- Prepare and submit standard tax returns, assisting in the preparation of more complex computations.
- Collation of information to support and drafts initial responses to HMRC tax queries, as required.
If you are ATT/CTA qualified and have a passion for teamwork, want to be part of a revolutionary organisation and share the goal of leading the future in media and technology, this opportunity is for you and please apply below.