To lead the Supply Chain physical planning, inbound freight, International Supply & Distribution. To drive measurable improvement in profitability and customer satisfaction from Supply Chain excellence.
* Accountability for Supply Chain Planning in collaboration with Merchandising, logistics and channels
* Accountability for Inbound supply performance and freight budget
* Accountable for contract management of key freight, overseas DC, and distribution services
* Implement new projects to drive financial and customer improvements in the Supply Chain
* Manage contract relationships to deliver excellence in operations
Role Responsibilities Inbound Leadership of Supply Chain
* Responsible for making a direct and measurable impact on availability through effective management and operational leadership of all inbound product flows.
* Provide leadership to ensuring compliance to Customs & Duty requirements
* Lead the relationship with DBMS to ensure an effective supply chain from source to store.
* Manage key contracts in freight and associated services.
* Ensure that the businesses Inbound Supply Chain risks are managed and minimised.
* Maintain deep market knowledge of the international supply chain and freight market
International Supply Chain management and implementation
* Design and deliver Supply Chain solutions to meet commercial objectives in any new geography.
* Manage and lead the operational delivery of product to our USA stores and commercial partners.
* Develop reporting and analysis for day-to-day operations internationally.
Supply Chain Planning
* Develop and implement supply chain planning to drive improved product availability in the supply chain.
* Manage the physical product flows plans daily weekly seasonally to support the logistics operations.
Analytics and Reporting
* Develop new techniques of supply chain analysis to measurably impact profit and customer service
* Develop and deliver daily, weekly, month reporting in key areas of service, costs and channel priorities
Compliance Systems and Audit
* Maintain corporate compliance to Customs & Duty legislative requirements.
* Develop with Internal Audit appropriate data and process efficiency to maintain compliance.
* Lead our relationships with external authorities in customs and duty.
Skills and Experience
* In depth knowledge and experience of leading weekly / monthly inbound & Intl operations in a retail environment.
* In depth knowledge of Supply Chain inbound movements, freight; air road and sea
* Supply Chain design and implementation in internal USA & Europe in particular
* SC reporting and analytic expertise to drive commercial, customer and shareholder value
* Systems and process skill to ensure compliance to Industry Trade legislation
* Delivering service and financial efficiency across the end-to-end Supply Chain
Role Competencies Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain end to end design, operational management and change management
* Thorough knowledge of Inbound freight customs and duty documentation and execution
* Thorough knowledge of SC Design and Implementation in International environments
* Operational leadership of physical e2e product flows for an apparel retail business
Key Contacts and Relationships : External
Suppliers, External Audit Agencies.
* FLM, DC Admin and embedded contract staff
* Key Merchandise teams allocators and planning, outlet team
* Retail Operations, eCommerce and all commercial channel teams
Accountable for Resources :
* All staff in the Supply Chain
* Freight resources
Please find below our list of benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Perkbox our online platform to use from day one (this includes amazing online discounts, home workouts, wellbeing content, popular brand discounts e.c.t)
* THRIVE Our learning management system- access from day one with 1000 s of pieces of learning
* Dental Insurance (employee funded)
* Pension scheme
* EAP support around the clock- UNUM / Retail Trust / Fashion Textiles Support
* Critical illness / Death in service for Salaried staff
* Sick pay allowances
* O2 phone discount
* Eye Tests / contributions to glasses
* Sabbatical leave in line with service
* Enhanced Family Friendly polices i.e. Maternity Leave
* Refer a friend scheme