£46625.00 - £57640.00 per annum
4 months ago
This is a hands-on role, managing a portfolio of high profile and complex major procurement projects and contracts and working extensively across the business with a wide variety of senior stakeholders. You will be experienced at working at a senior level, working with and across multiple disciplines to find solutions to complex business issues, using your procurement and contract management skills to maximize business opportunities, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve the business outcomes required.
- To maximise value from the supply chain by developing and leading on strategic procurement and category management across the designated division and associated expenditure categories.
- Help manage designated expenditure categories across the Trust divisions where appropriate
- To be able to report saving delivery and operational updates to the Trust divisional heads which will include UPAC, Network care and PRUH
- To have full visibility of senior category managers work plans and to ensure accountability on project delivery.
- To take full accountability of assigned strategical clinical projects in line with procurement process and KFM work plan.
- To deliver benefits in line with agreed Divisional, Departmental and Trust
- Ensure contract compliance of all expenditure and pursue procurement excellence through the development and implementation of efficient and effective procurement projects across these key areas of expenditure.
- To develop strategic procurement and commercial strategies for the expenditure categories and to maintain short, medium and long term work plan and benefits forecast with appropriate levels of
- To deliver strategic procurement and commercial projects in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- To ensure appropriate and effective contract management is in place in conjunction with key stakeholders for all expenditure across the division/expenditure
- Experience within the NHS, or private sector healthcare
- Experience with OJEU
- Experience sourcing clinical goods
- Evidence of working at a strategic level within a procurement team
- Ability to work independantly and autonomously
Don't miss out on a great role! Apply now!