Senior Revenue Accountant - £65k + incredible benefits - Central London - Transportation
An exclusive position based in Central London and soon-to-be home to a brand new, state of the art office. My client is one of Europe's most recognisable brands, used by a means of transportation to some of Europe's most remarkable destinations in the world.
You could be joining a dynamic team by adding key value and providing instinctive knowledge around multiple revenue streams whilst optimising revenue accounting processes to provide sufficient support and reporting to key business users and stakeholders. The role is significantly for those looking to be a part of a recently applied business transformation project and be involved in multiple revenue projects and commercial incentives for the organisation.
About the role:
- Reporting of all revenues and leading on revenue projects, participating from end to end solutions for accurate reporting
- Involved with developing internal controls over revenue transactions and reporting
- Participating in building efficient automated processes for streamlining across the revenue team
- Working with large sets of data to accurately measure analysis and provide supporting data to external auditors and stakeholders
- Working with software developers to provide key changes and configuration for the purpose of the revenue accounting system
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 2-3 years PQE
- Strong understanding of IFRS 15
- Self starter and proven ability to work autonomously
- Experience in working across high transaction/volume environment within revenue accounting teams
- Experienced in analysing operational revenue streams
- Fantastic work rate with the ability to problem solve and demonstrate organisation