£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Resource Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Resource Manager to join a global business services company. The individual would have ideally come from a big four consultancy and must have system implementation experience, ideally on Oracle. You will be responsible for leading and designing the implementation of efficent global resource management processes, tools and reporting.
- ·Design and Lead the implementation of resource management processes. Managed the full end to end process from inhouse solutions to oracle and then eventually third-party operators.
- ·Design globally standardised tools and reports that integrate with existing tools and data, governance structures and commercial operations.
- ·Lead the design implementation of efficent global management processes, tools and reporting.
- ·Be responsible for owning the roadmaps and working on complex, IT-driven change programmes.
- ·Manage stakeholder's expectations around the supply of talent to their client delivery.
- ·Must have resource management experience.
- ·Must have worked with systems and data.
- ·Oracle experience desirable.
- ·Experience working on complex, IT-driven change programmes.
- ·Business process design and improvement experience.
- .Must have come from a consultancy background.