£65000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
My client is an Events Business with a global reach. They are about to undergo the second phase of a business wide transformation. They are looking for a Programme Manager with a background in the delivery of operations lead Business Change projects to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will be key in shaping the company for the future to be at the forefront of the Events market to drive profitability, enhance customer experience, and push sustainable growth.
- Work with key stakeholders and C-Suite execs across the group to define the transformation roadmap for future years
- Support in the creation of business cases, scoping documents and project briefs
- Be accountable for overall delivery of the programme of work incl P&L responsibility.
- Manage a group of Project Managers who will own projects end to end from initial project scoping right through to execution and delivery of a plan to integrate back into business BAU.
- Establish project governance - Ensure all documentation, financial management controls and resources are in place
- Establish and lead cross functional / regional virtual teams required to deliver your project Manage a communications plan that keeps the rest of the business up to speed and engaged with what you're working on
- History of delivering Operations lead Business Change initiatives.
- Experience of matrix working - building a virtual team that pulls different functions / regions / languages and cultures together
- Strong experience in senior stakeholder management and engagement
- Experience in supporting the writing and sign off of business cases
- Demonstrable track record of implementing and delivering change and providing strong, measurable outcomes and results
- A passion for building strong working relationships and managing by influence across events, countries, clients and different languages
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
If the role is of interest, please apply!