Senior Project Engineer - Manufacturing - Capital Projects - Hull - £54,000 + Bonus + Package
Cedar are working on an excellent opportunity for a an experienced engineer to join a large and recognisable organisation. This is a newly created, permanent position which will involve a combination of office and site based work and will have the scope and the freedom to make a genuine impact on the wider organisation.
The Senior Project Engineer's role will involve a combination of BAU engineering management for the site, including maintenance, troubleshooting and health and safety considerations, along with having responsibility for all capital investment projects and capital delivery projects. The post holder will be a champion for continuous improvement of manufacturing systems and processes and be a strong project leader.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer
- Be the lead for site engineering including technical, facilities, environmental, health and safety equipment.
- Deliver on multiple capital projects for equipment and process additions and improvements
- Plan maintenance and improvement operations
- Broad understanding of Engineering
- Experience working in a regulated environment (ideal)
- Have led on capital investment projects
You will get
- Up to £54,000 Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Additional Benefits
Apply now to be considered!