Senior Procurement Specialist
Essex (hybrid working, 2 days in office and 3 days WFH)
Up to 50K
I am working with an interesting and exciting Charity whom are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join their team! The role involves managing a small team of procurement juniors.
The role is based in Essex and would be on a hybrid basis with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
- Implement procurement strategies alongside key stakeholders
- Develop and implement tendering process for some of the more complex contracts
- Implement and oversee the preparation of product enquiries and quotations, ensuring compliance to procurement procedures and prepare evaluation reports and recommendations
- Manage the contract management process, including supplier assessments and managing suppliers to achieve and maintain improvements in cost, quality and delivery
- Report on purchasing activity opportunities for category buying and implement any necessary changes
- Lead, manage and develop the procurement juniors on a day to day basis, allocating workload and ensuring that performance targets reflect individual reponsibilties
- Level 5 CIPS
- Proven procurement experience within public sector environment
- Strong knowledge of public sector regulations
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar for more information about this opportunity