Senior Procurement Officer
Public sector education client
West London (Hybrid)
Up to £35,500 + benefits
I am working with an exciting public sector education provider based in West London who are looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to join their friendly and supportive team. The organisation put a high value on progression and will also provide funding for professional qualifications such as CIPS.
- Manage tender activities for a number of small to medium categories of spend
- Review and identify areas of spend where procurement can add value by testing the marketplace
- Manage areas of spend that are distributed by the Category Manager
- Assist with the procurement and negotiation of contractual agreements
- Support internal and external communication activities with stakeholders
- Analyse and report upon procurement activities, including spend, contracts and compliance.
- Support Category Managers with larger category spends and tender activities
- Engage with SMEs and the local community to meet the Sustainable Procurement requirements
- Experience of managing tenders
- Experience of procurement within a public sector organisation
- Experience of contract negotiation
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar for more information!