£75000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
21 Apr 00:00
My client, one of the world's leading global organisations within media is currently seeking a senior procurement manager to be responsible for soft facilities management services aswell as some experience in HR, Marketing or travel.
The senior procurement manager will be responsible for the full procurement life cycle of strategic suppliers. You must have experience in market awareness, assisting different stakeholders with their requirements and running a full tender process from award, through to transition, contract management and termination.
The role reports into the Director of Procurement.
You must also be experience in:
- Building and developing effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of a wide range of different product/service suppliers and markets (e.g. Technology, Facilities, Marketing etc.) covering size, growth, players, trends etc.
- Running the full tender processes.
- Achieving value for money through cost saving and quality of service
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a variety of senior procurement roles within a blue-chip, commercial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being both a team player and highly motivated self-starter
- MCIPS qualified of working towards