£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
Senior Process Consultant
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Process Consultant to join a global technology business based in Central London for a permanent position. They are looking for a highly enthusiastic individual to join them within the business to work on process improvements, consulting and teaching processes within the business.
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business to define complex, cross-functional processes by assessing the current state and designing and documenting optimal to-be processes.
- Work on complex process improvements, executing designs, measurements, analysis, business improvements and reconciliations.
- Consult and teach other members of the business process improvements and the architecture. Ensuring that you are a key influencer and spokes person for the business.
- Supply tools and knowledge to drive continuous work improvements within the business processes. Help colleagues upskill and influence.
- Lead process workshops with a diverse range of senior stakeholders under pressure of time and complexity.
- Develop a standard and consistent approach to business process design and measurements. Making sure all is effective and efficient to support the value of the business through reference to best practice.
- Must have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Black belt desirable)
- Worked on global process improvement projects.
- Training people and consultancy experience.
- Highly engaging, passionate about the role and business.
- Must have experience with senior stakeholders within a business.