City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Senior Payroll Administrator for a renowned recruitment company based in the City of London.
The company is a household name within the recruitment industry and enjoys a great reputation across multiple sectors.
This role will suit an experienced recruitment payroller who is looking to take their first step into a senior role, overseeing (but not directly managing) 2 junior payrollers. Alternatively, it will also suit somebody who has already stepped into a senior role and supervised but is simply looking to move companies.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Processing contractor timesheets
- Liaising with HMRC
- Submitting RTI to HMRC
- Uploading pension files and maintaining records
- Processing holiday pay, SSP, SMP & SPP
- Making necessary deductions for overpayments
- Ensure payment schedules are sent to Umbrella agencies
- Issuing P45's to leavers
- Providing references
- Dealing with internal and external payroll queries
- Monitor payroll email and respond/process emails accordingly
- Assisting other areas of the finance team
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous recruitment payroll experience is essential
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.