Up to £90000 per annum + + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Senior Manager, Group Cash Flow Planning & Forecasting
Circa £90,000 + benefits
Multi-billion revenue Technology business is undergoing major transformation to cement its strong market position and underpin its highly profitable success record. As part of the ongoing change, an internal promotion has led to the requirement for a highly credible individual with in-depth Cash Flow Forecasting and Planning experience.
In this high profile role you will:
- Lead key activities to improve cash and working capital management across the Group
- Drive a step change in Group wide forecasting accuracy
- Work closely with the various divisions, influencing a behavioural change to cash flow planning and forecasting
- Partnering stakeholders across the business, create and roll out sustainable tactical and strategic solutions to drive forecast accuracy
- Lead and manage programmes with operational/finance teams to implement and deliver initiatives
- Champion and lead provision of support, guidance and training to non finance and finance teams to drive effectiveness of cash and working capital focus
- Review and challenge divisional budget and cash forecasts
- Identify and investigate forecast weaknesses
- Drive tactical interventions to manage group cash performance
With in-depth experience of driving improvements across cash forecasting, you will have delivered tangible value-add within a large scale and complex environment.
With a demonstrable background of leading activities that have improved working capital forecasting, you will display obvious tenacity, emotional awareness, intellectual horsepower and the ability to move repeatedly up through an organisation.
This is a high profile role with exposure to the Group CFO and multiple divisional heads.