Up to £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
PE backed eCommerce business
Senior FP&A Manager
£85,000 + excellent benefits
Market leading, consumer facing, branded eCommerce business has been experiencing consistent 20% YoY growth across several European markets. Internal progression has now resulted in the need to recruit a Senior FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Director, who reports to the Group CFO, and managing a team of 4 qualified accountants, the role includes:
- Plan and execute the end-to-end budget process, partnering production and brand senior management
- Create management reports on performance trends and investment opportunities, making recommendations on business cases for capex initiatives
- Identify and deliver cost saving projects
- Create a holistic Group level FP&A view of brand performance
- Overall responsibility for forecasting, analysis and budgeting for the production arm of the group business
- Drive improvements through the FP&A environment, working closely with cross functional stakeholders and coaching your talented team
- Multiple business growth orientated projects
As a senior finance professional with in-depth FP&A experience, you will have worked within a 'tangible product' environment and have demonstrable experience of delivering value-add planning, budgeting, analysis and forecasting.
With strong leadership skills, high levels of self-awareness and the ability to succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment, you will be comfortable with large data volumes, and be at ease operating in a hands on, sleeves rolled up capacity. This is a high profile role with significant exposure to the Exec team.