Senior Manager - Finance Transformation
Location: Flexible across the UK. London or Birmingham would be of interest
Salary c£70,000 to £80,000 DOE + Company Benefits
Cedar have partnered with a leading global consulting firm who are known for delivering innovative solutions to business across a range of industry sectors.
The business has a strong commitment to excellence helping their clients transform their finance functions, drive growth and achieve sustainable success.
As a Senior Manger you will be working closely with some of the industries top professionals. This area of their business has seen 30% YoY growth for several years, and continues to grow at the same rate.
With significant investment in this area of the business now is an exciting time to be an integral part of the growth journey.
What are the ideal traits we are looking for?
- A highly motivated and experienced finance transformation specialist
- Ideally you will have experience from a Consulting environment
- Experienced & comfortable working to project time lines and deliverables
- Driven, ambitious, focused and a deep desire to deliver excellence
- Professional, experienced and able to engage across an entire business incl C Suite
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead, manage and support finance transformation projects from inception to completion
- Collaborate closely with client teams to understand challenges & develop tailored strategies
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, process assessments, and technology evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Working with the programme lead, design and implement innovative finance operating models, processes, and systems that enhance efficiency and reduce costs
- Provide guidance to clients across the entire lifecycle of the projects
- Build and maintain strong and trusted client relationships
- ACA, ACCA ,or CIMA Qualification desirable
- A background in Consulting/Professional Services
- Previous experience in finance transformation
- Strong knowledge of all finance workstreams, FP&A, reporting and associated processes
- Shard Service Centre operations experience desirable
- Strong ERP systems experience
Please get in touch to find out more about this exciting business and opportunity.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence