Up to £75000.00 per annum + Good Benefits
about 1 year ago
Senior Manager, Finance Operations
C£75,000 + good benefits
This medium sized Technology business has experienced substantial growth across several international territories, developing new products and setting the standard across its sector.
It is now recruiting a Senior Manager to oversee the accounting operations.
Working with multiple senior stakeholders and managing a small team, you will:
- Drive the improvement and formalisation of internal controls and policies
- Oversee and review of Accounts Payable / Cash Activities / Travel & Expense / Fixed Assets
- Month end processing, understanding variances and review activity
- Manage and review the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including overseas operations / companies in various currencies
- Approve the set-up of various suppliers
- Play a key role in the delivery of major ad-hoc projects
- Coach and develop your team
As an individual with in-depth experience of leading the accounting operations function, you will have been a 'do-er' and then a leader within this area. Impressive verbal skills are essential for this role as it requires a significant degree of cross-functional communication both locally and overseas.
With the ability to continue growing with the business, developing your career as the role expands and further career opportunities arise, you must have the capability to adapt and develop within this fast paced and agile environment.