Senior Management Accountant - Renewable Energy Fund - London Bridge - £75k - £85k + fixed bonus + shares.
Cedar is partnered with a high growth renewable energy fund in search for a talented Senior Management Accountant to join their fund finance team and play a pivotal role in their financial reporting and analysis for an expanding portfolio of assets across the globe. You will be involved with multiple commercial streams and be the go-to business partner for the fund finance team. A significant amount of the accounting is already outsourced which means you will focus on high level review work and analysis, including the management of junior accountants.
- Business partnering - build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to the fund finance team
- Challenge and review management accounts provided by administrators and external accountants.
- Review consolidated quarterly management account information
- Project management of the fund level audits; liaising with auditors and various fund finance teams as required.
- Oversight of the annual budget process
- Management of three management accountants
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of new assets and robust controls
- Ad hoc project work as required, including the set up of new funds
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/Chartered Accountant)
- 2 years PQE +
- Strong consolidation and acquisition accounting skills