£56000 - £61000 per annum + 15% bonus and excellent benefits
3 months ago
Senior Management Accountant (FTSE 100)
A global FTSE 100 Consumer Power Brand has a fantastic opportunity to join their global HQ finance team as a Senior Management Accountant.
As a leader in the sector with some of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market, and a top 3 advertiser in the UK, the business continues to dominate the industry creating sustained growth with fantastic career opportunities for long-term career progression.
You will join one of the most innovative business in the sector with 30% of sales coming from new products, working in a business with tangible products that you see (and likely use) in stores across the UK every day.
This role is ideal for a qualified ACA with PQE looking to move into industry, working for a fast-moving FTSE 20 Company
The Senior Management Accountant role is a key position within the finance function at the Corporate Headquarters and is responsible for several core finance and holding companies.
Building an understanding of the objective and strategy of each entity is essential as well as the analysis of monthly transactions and variances. In addition, the preparation of high-quality Statutory Accounts under IFRS. This includes:
- Ensure high quality Management Accounts are produced for several entities
- Prepare monthly analytical reviews for key finance and holdings companies
- Liaise with finance departments globally to ensure intercompany balances are aligned
- Support the Senior Finance Manager on Capital transactions, including distributable reserves analysis, impairment reviews and internal valuations
- Work with Group Tax and Treasury to understand, plan and process capital transactions
- Review foreign exchange movements and update hedging documentation as required
- Support the production of the Statutory Accounts for various HQ companies and present the accounts to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- IFRS knowledge from working in a top 10 practice
- Comfortable in a large multinational business environment
- The ability to work autonomously and continuously take on more responsibility in a company offering fast tracked career progression