£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
2 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a growing team in a high growth professional services organisation, specialising in International Expansion and Start-ups.
As Senior Management Accountant you will join a growing outsourcing division with a varied workload. You will also enjoy a particulaly unique culture that is vibrant and social, owing in part to the start-up/growth stage clients within their portfolio.
Duties of the Senior Management Accountant:
- Management Accounts review on behalf of your portfolio of clients
- Preparation of reporting packs
- Review and supervision of team members and their work
- Relationship building with clients, assuming responsibility for being the main point of contact
- Internal liaision with service line providers to ensure comprehensive client service
- Ongoing identification and introduction of process improvements
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced in management accounts preparation and review
- Experienced in a professional services environment
- Commercial astute and adept in stakeholder engagement
Click apply to be considered!