£55000 - £60000 per annum + 15% bonus and excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Management Accountant - FTSE 100 - Berkshire - £55-60,000 + 15% bonus
A global FTSE 100 Consumer brand has a fantastic opportunity in their Central Finance team within their Global HQ to join as a Senior Management Accountant.
As a leader in the sector with some of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market, and a top advertiser in the UK, the business continues to dominate the industry creating sustained growth with fantastic career opportunities for long-term career progression.
This high-profile Senior Management Accountant role is the number 2 to the Senior Finance Manager, and is a key position within the finance function at the Corporate HQ responsible for several core finance companies. Building an understanding of the objective and strategy of each entity is essential as well as the analysis of monthly transactions and variances. In addition, the preparation of high-quality Statutory Accounts under IFRS, and supporting other finance teams in key group projects.
This broad, dual financial and management reporting role is ideal for a qualified ACA looking to gain strong reporting experience in a FTSE 100 environment. You will join one of the most innovative businesses in the sector with 30% of sales coming from new products, working in a business with tangible products that you see in stores across the UK every day, reporting on the numbers behind dozens of no.1 brands.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Ensure high quality Management Accounts are submitted to Group meeting Corporate deadlines.
- Prepare monthly analytical reviews for key finance and holdings companies.
- Draft the Statutory Accounts for various HQ companies and present the accounts to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Work with Group Tax and Treasury to understand, plan and process capital transactions.
- Liaise with finance departments globally to ensure intercompany balances are aligned.
- Review foreign exchange movements and update hedging documentation as required.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager on Capital transactions, including distributable reserves analysis, impairment reviews and internal valuations.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Recently qualified ACA/CA
- IFRS knowledge from working with large companies
- Comfortable in a multinational FTSE 100 business environment
- The ability to work autonomously and gradually take on more responsibility in a company offering fast tracked career progression
- 15% bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme
- Tons of free products and excellent corporate benefits