£45000 - £50000 per annum
30 days ago
My client, a Global Media Organisation based in West London are seeking a Finalist level (CIMA/ACCA)Senior Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Managing the accounts (statutory and management) by completing the following key tasks:
- Maintain and document control processes.
- Maintain the general ledgers (Statutory and management)
- Provide any technical accounting support for the European corporate finance team as well as other european entities to ensure compliance with IFRS and any new accounting policies implemented.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all key accounts.
- Prepare monthly management reports of actual versus budgeted overhead costs by cost centre with explanations for all material variances.
- Working with the Licensing which includes all pan European licensing and inter company royalty recharges.
- Manage the Inter-company reconciliation process and management recharge process
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Manage the Statutory audit
- Prepare weekly cash forecasts
- Ideally Finalist level ACA/ACCA/CIMA from a Top 20 Accounting firm.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to work within an ever changing work environment.
- Experience of project management and statutory accounts production.
- Knowledge of SAP (Essential)
- Knowledge of IFRS (Desirable)
If this sounds like something which matches your experience and requirements contact Matthew Sommerville - - 0203 002 8055