A German speaking CIMA / ACCA is sought for the position of Senior Management Accountant with a leading travel business. This brand name company combines a rich history and market leading position with the clout of having been recently acquired by a leading Fintech. The business is aiming for IPO in the near future and this role will help support them along that journey.
The Senior Management Accountant will report to the Group Financial Controller and will support stakeholders across the business from finance, sales & operations; duties include:
- Management Accounting and month end close for German and some group entities.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for German and some group entities.
- Business Development reporting.
- Client Trading & Profitability analysis.
- Assistance with annual budgets and rolling forecasts.
Candidates for the post of Senior Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA preferred)
- Possess Management Accounts experience within an international business.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Be a fluent German speaker
- Be looking for a genuinely varied role.
Salary: £50-60k + bonus + benefits