Our client is a well-known publishing company based in central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Senior Management Accountant to support them for a 9-month FTC.
As a Senior Management Accountant, will be part of a busy team and report into the Head of Financial Reporting.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising an Assistant Accountant (PQ)
- Prepare and post month-end journals
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparing intercompany charge notes and reconciliations.
- Review work done by the shared service centre
- Business Partner with stakeholders across the business
- Implement improvements in processes and systems
- Liaise with partners across the group and the rest of the finance function
The role is ideal for someone who has a couple of years post qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) experience. You will have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and have a strong attention to detail. You will have excellent communication skills.