An immediately available* practice trained ACA or industry trained CIMA / ACCA is sought for the position of Senior Management Accountant by a leading travel business. The company combine a rich history and leading brand name with the agility of a Fintech as they become ever more efficient and internet based.
The Senior Management Accountant will report to the Head of Group FP&A and will support stakeholders across the business from finance, sales & operations; duties include:
- Management Accounting and month end close for Group entities.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for Group entities.
- Business Development reporting.
- Client Trading & Profitability analysis.
- Assistance with annual group budgets and rolling forecasts.
Candidates for the post of Senior Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Possess either relevant audit experience from a Top 40 firm or Management Accounts experience within an international business.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Be looking for a genuinely varied role.
* Candidates on a 1 week notice will also be considered.
Salary: To £55k + bonus + benefits