£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
My client is seeking a Senior IT Category Manager who is a bright enthusiastic individual seeking the opportunity to develop and progress in their career into a newly formed procurement team. As a senior member of the team you will responsible for the development and management of the IT spend in both a strategic and operational value.
You will have previous experience of working within the IT category in a procurement role and have the technical understanding to be able to consult with technical experts and work with strategic IT suppliers.
- Public or private sector experience
- Strong communication skills and experience at building relationships at senior levels
- Ability to independently scope, administer and conclude OJEU and framework competitions from end to end
- Identifying key IT category management priorities in respect of savings and continuous improvement
- Preferably MCIPS qualified
- Ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Personable, self-motivated, charismatic individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers.