Two Senior Internal Auditors are sought by a particularly fast-growing global City-based business who have grown both organically and by acquisition (>20 acquisitions last year) to boast revenues well in excess of £1bn. They have significant additional available funding and this is therefore an excellent time to join them as they continue to make major acquisitions and expand into new markets.
The two newly created positions of Senior Internal Auditor will report into different Internal Audit Managers, both of whom are particularly well-qualified and impressive individuals and hence a reason to join. In addition to significant ad hoc work around reviewing & integrating all recently acquired business, the main duties of these project-based roles include:
- Assist with the delivery of a range of diverse internal audits across the Group Audit plan.
- Assess business processes / risks and evaluate internal controls to provide an independent appraisal of the overall control environment.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and controls and hence business efficiency.
- Create & maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Challenge current methods to continually improve the Internal Audit function via innovation.
NOTE: The maximum amount of travel envisaged in this role is c. 15% and flexible working is offered.
Key requirements for the two Senior Internal Audit roles.
- Qualified accountant; ideally a qualified ACA who within a Top 6 practice.
- Prior exposure, in practice or commerce, to either external or internal audit within a Financial Services / Insurance client base.
- Desire to take on early responsibility and work with a wide cross-section of finance & non-finance stakeholders.
- Thrives on cerebral challenges, enjoys problem solving and being resourceful.
- Ambitious and keen to see these roles as an entry point with a view to internal progression.
- £60000 - £67000 base salary
- 15% bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits