Senior Internal Auditor
C£55,000 + 15% bonus + package
Central London (WFH / Remote)
This market leading organisation operates in multiple countries, providing a range of services to corporate customers.
This role is responsible for the internal audit services within the UK and across Europe.
- Leading and delivering audit to a consistently high standard - working in country both alone and as part of a team
- Work closely with Regional Audit Manager to ensure findings are discussed and country and regional level
- Business partner through constructive communication, ensuring all issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Be proactive in leading production of reports with a focus on delivery within agreed time frame
- Assist Regional Audit Manager to develop the annual audit plan, ensuring internal controls are effective - to be presented to Senior Management
- Develop expertise in risks, systems and procedures within businesses'
- Support Regional Audit Manager with ad-hoc investigations
- Qualified accountant
- Previous audit experience
- A proactive and open approach
- £50-55,000 salary
- 15% bonus
- Strong benefits package
Travel with overnight stays up to 75%.