Consumer Technology 'Power Brand' FTSE 100
Senior Group Reporting Manager
£85k - £90k + Extensive Benefits + WFH Flex
I am partnering with one of the fastest-growing groups in the FTSE through a major talent acquisition programme, due to continued operational expansion and revenue growth. The Group is well known and adored by consumers and investors alike.
The Senior Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Own the group consolidation, consisting of several international entities.
- Deliver the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining controls ensuring SOX compliance.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Act as the author for a homogenous accounting policy manual.
- Partner the FP&A function on key planning deliverables.
Candidate role requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Previous ownership of periodical accounting and reporting
- Team management
- Experience in a rapid-growth change environment