£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
An acquisitive global FMCG brand is looking to further strengthen its reporting function by appointing a new Senior Group Reporting Manager, based in West London.
The business is a key player in the international Consumer market with an incredibly exciting portfolio of household products.
With expansion into new consumer markets each year, your role will regularly evolve to support this growth and success. Now is an exciting time to join the business during a period of significant new investment into systems and the whole finance function, gaining skills in supporting a global system implementation, and truly adding value from day one.
- Own the group consolidation, consisting of several international entities.
- Deliver the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining controls ensuring SOX compliance.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Act as the author for a homogenous accounting policy manual.
- Partner the FP&A function on key planning deliverables.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA from a Big4 or Top10 practice
- Recently held a Reporting Manager or Group Consolidation role
- Current experience in financial reporting for organisations with a global footprint
- System and process orientated with experience of process improvements
- Strong Excel skills