£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
18 days ago
A Senior Group Management Accountant is being recruited by a small but fast-growing and acquisitive investment bank who offer a full range of banking and financial services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. They are based in the City of London with other offices in major global financial centres.
The post of Senior Group Management Accountant will suit someone who has experience of working in a smaller FCA regulated financial services or Fintech business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the production of monthly group management accounts and associated analysis.
- Produce monthly account and inter-company reconciliations.
- Prepare year-end and statutory accounts; lead the audit; liaise with auditors & other advisors.
- Identify potential process improvements and implement changes where necessary.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired entities.
- Support the Group Financial Controller and other senior stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate for the post of Senior Group Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Possess excellent Excel skills and Sage Line 50 experience.
- Have worked in an FCA regulated business and understand how to account for Client Money
- Enjoy a hands-on approach and be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and have proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines.