£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
11 days ago
A Senior Group Management Accountant is being recruited by a small but rapidly growing investment bank who offer a full range of banking, securities, investment management and other financial services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. They are headquartered in the City of London with offices in major global financial centres.
The post of Senior Group Management Accountant would suit someone who has experience of working in an FCA regulated environment and as well as an SME business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the production of monthly group management accounts and associated analysis.
- Prepare monthly account and inter-company reconciliations.
- Oversee the preparation of year-end and statutory accounts; help run the audit process and liaise with auditors & other external advisors.
- Identify potential process improvements and implement changes where necessary.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired entities.
- Support the Group Financial Controller and other senior stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate for the post of Senior Group Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant who is likely to come from a SME environment
- Possess excellent Excel skills and Sage Line 50 experience.
- Be someone who is working in (or who has recently worked in) an FCA regulated business.
- Have a hands-on approach, being comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and have proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines.