£80000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Bonus, Culture + Benefits
4 months ago
08 Apr 00:00
Dynamic Culture, Media, Technology, Entertainment...important to you?
A super trendy Digital Entertainment business based in central London is seeking to appoint a Senior Group FP&A Manager to support all group business units with budget and forecast strategy.
- Liaise with Business Unit Finance teams, to ensure a collaborative approach towards business planning and forecasting.
- Lead the annual Budget and monthly forecast process - project manage to ensure timely delivery, and clearly explain business and financial drivers behind financial movements.
- Understand and challenge key assumptions, risks and opportunities, ensure that the financial projections and associated assumptions are aligned to the Group targets
- Be involved in projects such as procurement initiatives and cost focused programmes across the Group.
- Provide insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior stakeholders
- Add value to financial performance through developing and monitoring key performance indicators. Produce KPI dashboards, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Act as the interface between the Group businesses to ensure key commercial and financial messages are clearly presented, including the latest financial projections and drivers of any movements.
- Manage the Group FP&A team
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Advanced Excel