£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + 25% Bonus
about 1 month ago
A top drawer and flourishing Digital Entertainment business based in central London is seeking to appoint a Senior Group FP&A Manager to support all group business units with budget and forecast strategy, that reports into the Group FD and is responsible for managing & developing 2 staff.
- Liaise with Business Unit Finance teams, to ensure a collaborative approach towards business planning and forecasting.
- Lead the annual Budget and monthly forecast process - project manage to ensure timely delivery, and clearly explain business and financial drivers behind financial movements.
- Understand and challenge key assumptions, risks and opportunities, ensure that the financial projections and associated assumptions are aligned to the Group targets
- Be involved in projects such as procurement initiatives and cost focused programmes across the Group.
- Provide insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior stakeholders
- Add value to financial performance through developing and monitoring key performance indicators. Produce KPI dashboards, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Act as the interface between the Group businesses to ensure key commercial and financial messages are clearly presented, including the latest financial projections and drivers of any movements.
- Manage the Group FP&A team
- Desirable skills:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Ideally from a Media, Gaming or Technology background
- Advanced Excel