£75000 - £80000 per annum
28 days ago
International Retailer - Household Name - Senior Group FP&A Manager - Leicestershire
An instantly recognisable global retail business is actively seeking to appoint a Senior Group FP&A Manager to deliver robust commercial and strategic planning to the Group's Executive Leadership Team, Strategy function and Commercial Channels.
- Act as a planning champion for all corporate and group planning activities, including budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning.
- Create a 'repository of information' for all measuring performance against the Group's strategic objectives.
- Influence the wider commercial channel finance community to meet all deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive management reporting tools to broaden the scope beyond purely P&L to include Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Own a growth agenda by acting as a key ambassador for the company's Digital ambitions.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Group/Central FP&A experience
- Modelling capabilities
- RETAIL OR FMCG SECTOR EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL