Senior Group Finance Manager
West London (with flexible working)
£80k - £85k + package
Playing a pivotal role in managing London's transport network delivery and solutions, this group is actively seeking to appoint a Senior Group Finance Manager (newly created role).
- Statutory Reporting: Prepare financial reporting and statutory accounts for all RATP Dev London entities.
- Internal Controls, Governance & Compliance: Enhance and maintain a robust internal controls framework in line with all corporate governance and compliance requirements, improving stress and rigour testing processes. Prepare and document comprehensive process maps for the group to adhere to the controls framework.
- Technical Accounting: Actively participate in the building of a technical repository of information for queries and application relating to IFRS. Provide technical advisory to legal entities, and support and guide the teams.
- Audit: Act as the main point of contact for overseeing projects and answering queries from auditors.
- Tax: Own the relationship with third-party tax advisors across both direct and indirect matters.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with some post-qualification experience
- Experience of working within a transformative finance environment, seeking to drive continual improvement and change
- An appetite to build a strong internal network across the finance and corporate leadership groups
- Exposure to a broad reporting, controls and accounting role