SENIOR GROUP ACCOUNTANT - FMCG - LONDON - £65K + 20% BONUS
I am partnered with a leading FMCG organisation who have gone through recent accelerated growth and are now looking to add a Senior Group Accountant to their young and dynamic Finance team.
My client are a specialist, multi-award winning product business with a core focus to expanding upon their astute revenue streams and operate Internationally on production, delivering some of the most finest goods across the Nation.
As the Senior Group Accountant, you will take ownership of the compliance and audit field, implementing best practice and controls across the group. Your interaction with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders will prove you are a confident speaker and effective communicator in order to present accurate reporting when required. You will be involved with providing ad-hoc analysis and broader responsibilities across other areas of Finance allowing you to progressively develop your skills in a fast-paced, exciting and growing environment.
You will have proven success in driving improvements in the group controls environment for commercial business and implement robust processes. The Senior Group Accountant will also have strong ownership of the balance sheet across the company and lead the statutory accounts, reports whilst liaising with external auditors.
The Senior Group Accountant will also deliver improvement on multitude projects across finance and non-finance teams whilst working very closely with the Head of Finance, Finance Director and Senior Stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a team that really value the development of their own staff and be part of an exciting, young and ambitious finance team who is keen to get involved in the exciting journey and future of the company.
To be successful you will be:
- A recently ACA qualified from a big 4 accounting firm or top 10 and 1-2 years Industry experience in a reporting environment
- OR ACCA/CIMA recently qualified from Industry (Retail/FMCG/Wholesale sector highly desirable)
- Highly experience on statutory reporting, completing full audit cycles
- Proven success in implementing robust controls and processes
- A quick thinker, motivated individual with a bright personality
- Strong Excel skills and excellent organisational skills with an effective ability to influence both finance and non-finance professionals