ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY - CENTRAL LONDON - SENIOR GROUP ACCOUNTANT - £52K + BONUS + 27 DAYS HOLIDAY + PLUS OVERTIME -
Cedar have an exclusive role with an incredible profit for purpose business in the environmental space. With consultants in over 20 offices globally, this growing international organisation helps some of the world's biggest corporations manage their sustainability policy, access green energy solutions and offset their carbon foot print.
As the world continues to debate the on-going changes to global climates, organisations are continuously looking at how they can improve their business in building a sustainable future. My client is at the forefront in providing international expert consultancy and implementing projects across the world to help to shape businesses and local communities.
Based in the heat of the city, the business has a unique working culture, offering huge flexibility in remote working and are also due to move into a brand new state of the art office. You will be joining a highly positive and passionate team.
Reporting into the Chief Accountant you will work with a dynamic finance team in a broad role helping to drive the smooth delivery of financial and management reports at a corporate level. You will play a key role in the group monthly financial close process, support global liquidity management and process improvement initiatives, as well as performing analysis for senior management.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A top 10 accountancy firm background with strong academics
- A positive, upbeat, motivated and adaptable personality
- An interest in the environment or sustainability
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced profit-for-purpose organisation doing some good in the world
- A supportive and dynamic finance team which will aid in your development and provide real opportunities for career progression
- A generous package including 27 days holidays, flexible and remote working, paid overtime, bonus and 5% pension