£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus + 27 days holidays
about 2 months ago
03 May 00:00
Senior Group Accountant - Environmental Sustainability - Central London - £50-55,000 + bonus + 27 days holiday and excellent benefits package and flexible working
Cedar have an exclusive role with an incredible profit-for-purpose business in the environmental sustainability space. With 20 offices across the globe, this growing international organisation helps some of the world's biggest corporations manage their sustainability policy, access green energy solutions and reduce their carbon footprint.
Based out of offices in the heart of London, the business has a unique working culture, offering complete flexibility and remote working. You will join a positive and passionate multicultural team of people who are working for an organisation helping to make a better world for future generation, while offering rapid career progression as well as the opportunity to work anywhere in the world.
Reporting into the Head of Group Reporting you will work with a dynamic finance team in a broad role helping to drive the smooth delivery of financial and management reports at group level. You will play a key role in the group monthly financial close process, support global liquidity management and process improvement initiatives, as well as controlling cash flow and global liquidity management.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A qualified accountant with strong academics
- A positive, upbeat, motivated and adaptable personality
- An interest in the environment or sustainability
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced profit-for-purpose organisation doing some good in the world
- A supportive and dynamic finance team which will aid in your development and provide real opportunities for rapid career progression - the last person to do this role was promoted in 6 months
- A generous package including 27 days holidays, flexible hours and remote working, paid overtime, annual bonus and 5% pension