Senior Fund Controller - Investment Management - Central London - £90k-£100k + 50% Bonus - Flexible Working
A high growth infrastructure fund is searching for a talented Senior Fund Controller to join their high performing fund operations team in a newly created role as they continue to on-board and manage further assets. You will play a pivotal role in delivering the strategic and commercial aims of the business and lead on funding, structuring and portfolio evaluation. Reporting directly to the Fund Finance Director, this opportunity requires someone to work broadly across finance, managing people and various funds whilst working closely with the investment team and assisting with new transactions.
The role requires good accounting and investment experience within the infra and/or fund management sector and will cover new fund vehicle set up and investing.
- Review of fund management information produced by the Financial Controllers including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised
- Assisting FC/ sub teams review of finance models, model builds, new model implementation to ensure new investment and relevant approvals align
- Lead a team of finance professionals, administrators and external advisors.
- Review of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary
- Work with the investment team to assist with financial due diligence of new target investments with focus on fund impact and suitability
- Evaluation and onboarding new investments, monitor ongoing performance and develop strategies to optimise portfolio assets
- Act as the main point of contact for the CFO relating to the relevant finance matters for the funds
- Qualified (ACA or ACCA) or equivalent
- 4 years PQE +
- Investment Trust/Infrastructure/Financial Services experience
- Fund Accounting experience within industry