I'm recruiting a Senior FP&A Manager for a leading international, upscale, multi-site retail organisation who have grown their footprint markedly over recent years. Specialising in brands & labels, they have achieved genuine success by tailoring their offering to suit local markets to great effect and this is an excellent opportunity to join a business on the up.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Senior FP&A Manager will lead a team of 3 Commercial Analysts and drive the production of value-added insight and analysis that will drive decision making across several key areas. Specific duties include:
- Support the formulation of initiatives to enhance the global performance of the business.
- Measure and monitor overall operating performance including the impact of new initiatives.
- Roll-out a robust investment appraisal framework to enable the business to maximise all ROI.
- Provide forecasts & scenario / sensitivity analysis for initiatives across individual sites / countries.
- Establish interfaces between Head Office and sites to drive the efficient flow of data and insights.
- Devise tools to assess he performance of function specific initiatives to accurately measure ROI.
- Draw out insights from analysis formed at local level to be shared across countries and centres.
- Manage lead and develop a team of three qualified accountants.
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior FP&A Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant with significant experience in commercial finance / business partnering.
- Possess strong financial & commercial acumen in interpreting data / analysis and presenting such to both finance and non-finance leaders.
- Demonstrate the ability to spot trends and turn these into actions that drive profitability.
- Show themselves to be a natural communicator & negotiator who can lead and develop a team.
- Be keen to take advantage of various opportunities for career development & advancement.
Salary: £90000 - £100000 + 30% bonus (good track record) + 10% pension + excellent benefits.