Senior FP&A Manager
Retail / FMCG
A Senior FP&A Manager is sought by an instantly recognisable Retail / FMCG brand, based Essex.
You will lead key planning and reporting activities across key business areas within the Group - working collaboratively with the commercial business partnering teams.
- Review and improvement of reporting and planning processes on an ongoing basis
- Challenge the current ways of working, driving efficiency across the business and wider finance team
- Coordination and consolidation of quarterly forecasting cycle - work with Finance Business Partners to ensure alignment on key assumptions, managing risks and opportunities
- Oversight of yearly budgeting process - communication, consolidation, presentation deck
- Long term strategic planning - maintaining strategic forecasting model
- Lead on improvement initiatives from a FP&A perspective
- Ad hoc work where required
- Qualified accountant
- Relevant FP&A experience
- Bonus scheme
- Strong benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements / working from home (2-4 days WFH)