£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
A PE backed, multi-national software solutions organisation are seeking to appoint an FP&A analyst to support long term growth plans.
Reporting to the CFO you will provide data-driven and analytical insights to support key strategic and operational decisions as well as initiate and drive implementation of FP&A processes. On the expecteded trajectory you will progress towards manager level responsibilities within 12 to 18 months as the team grows.
This role offers significant long term growth opportunities as it offers a depth and breadth of both multi geography and multi business line exposure in a fast growing, dynamic, and acquisitive business.
- Analyse current and past trends in KPI's including all areas of bookings, revenue and cost.
- Drive implementation of new Budgeting and Rolling Forecast process.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist on strategic projects including assessment and execution of M&A transactions.
- Successfully on-board newly acquired businesses onto FP&A reporting platform.
- Analyse complex financial data and reports to provide accurate financial recommendations to senior management team for decision making purposes.
- Develop relationships/collaborate with global operational teams to provide business insight and/or solutions.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Work with systems team to drive automation, dynamic BI and data visualisation.
- Contribute to ERP implementation process.
You will be:
- Fully Qualified - ACA/CIMA
- Proficient in modelling within excel
- Experienced in TS/Deals/Advisory OR Industry FP&A trained