FP&A Manager, PE Backed Market Leader, Birmingham, £70k + Bonus + 15% Pension
I am working with a Market Leading, Private Equity backed business who have a newly formulated Senior FP&A Analyst role to join their growing finance function.
Having recently become Private Equity backed by a FTSE 100, instantly recognisable, PE Powerhouse, they have turned their focus to investing in upskilling the business and driving optimisation and financial insight to accelerate their vision. This business has seen sustained organic growth alongside several recent acquisitions added to their healthy portfolio, with more pipelined for the upcoming 12 months.
- Consolidating, understanding and challenging the business unit KPIs (financial and non financial) into clear reporting. Stakeholder engagement and credibility required to get under skin of business and earn the right to ask for them
- Cash flow - coordinate input across the various teams. Modelling cashflows from these inputs, scenario analysis. Summarising and presenting what that means for net cash position and what actions need to be taken to improve it.
- Tracking the value creation initiatives - efficiencies, cost out, revenue growth. What does this mean for the proforma EBITDA which we use with lenders. Quarterly presentations to the PE house
- Shareholder reporting -KPIs, commentary, consolidation. Improving the quality and the accuracy and speed
- Managing commercial bid notice (commercial framework of how we contract with clients).
- Bid support documentation, e.g. providing statutory accounts, and other financials
- Ad hoc group requests (e.g. this week doing something for sustainability, basic data extraction and submission to third party).
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Strong, Proven Business Partnering skills - with the ability to face the PE investors
- Experience handling and manipulating heavy sets of data
- Strong System Skills
- Participative, pragmatic style, excellent communication skills and ability to influence all levels internally and externally
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution.
- Strong commercial awareness. Ability to develop action plans based on input from key persons.
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Work from Home Flexibility - 1-3 days in the office per week.